Terms and Conditions of Hire
- All prices include 10% GST, and 5% Damage Waiver.
- All articles should be returned clean, otherwise an additional charge will be made.
- Late returns will be charged for at daily rates.
- Although all reasonable care is taken, no responsibility is accepted for anydamages that may be caused as a result of the erection and/or dismantling of marquees, etc.
- All shortages and damages to equipment and packaging will be paid for.
- Security deposit (less charges for shortages/damages/breakages) is returnable within 3 days (small equipment)/7 days (marquees) after return of equipment.
- All payments including cartage and/or security deposit must be made prior to or on delivery.
- The hirer shall accept all responsibility for any accident either to the persons or property arising out of the use of any equipment hereby hired however such injury or damage may arise or be caused.
Payments can be made on delivery via Cash, Cheque, Major Credit Cards and Eftpos. A deposit may be required for certain items.